I had never heard of it, but it made the sandwich absolutely mouth-watering. I can say that it was, hands down, the absolute BEST pub meal I've had! No only is this under the bridge but in the basement.

Some of the best chicken I have ate. The Ohio River flood of 1937 put Washington St and the underground space under water. One day, three Billy goats wanted to cross the bridge to get to the fresh green grass on the other side. We had new arrivals all evening and they just added them in and served them with the same energy as the first to arrive. The troll pup has a super relaxed and chill vibe, full bar, and extensive menu. A lot of my clients want to know – (in your best troll voice) “Why can I write easily sometimes and other times, not at all?” or “What is wrong with me? Great scene. The Pub is open for lunch, dinner and late dining seven days a week. It is one of the most fun, unique buildings in Louisville for dining! © 2020 Trolls Under the Bridge. Until then, I'll be in my kitchen trying to recreate that bacon jam..... :-). If you were the troll under a bridge in a story you’re writing – what three questions would you ask? Copyright © 2018 The Troll Pub by Ad!FX Llc.. All Rights Reserved. The Troll Under The Bridge There is an old story about a troll who lived under a bridge. Since pub menus can be extensive but bland I went with something simple - grilled cheese and fries. The troll pup has a super relaxed and chill vibe, full bar, and extensive menu. The Troll Pub is located on the site of the original Galt House hotel, built in 1834. bridge? The chicken was right out of the fryer. The Troll Pub is located on the site of the original Galt House hotel, built in 1834.

We ordered the chicken tenders with french fries. Add your contact information to theme settings and it will appear here. The next time we are in Louisville we will definitely be back! Very hot, tasty and huge portions.

You can use it to talk about new product launches, experiences, tips or other news you want your customers to... You can pick which page to display here in your Theme Settings. It was first made available as a phonograph record, and then on Compact Cassette. Both were good. 150 W. Washington St. Louisville, KY 40202. During that time, the Troll Pub space was filled in with 4 feet of dirt and concrete and murals covered many of the walls. I had the hot brown. The Troll Pub is a hidden treasure to share with friends, family and coworkers. My husband had the beer cheese burger. The bartender, who was also our waiter (since we sat in the bar area), was prompt, friendly, informative, and funny. We also ordered chipotle wings and a steak. The cheese and bread were of the highest quality, cooked to perfection, and the fries fresh, crisp, and delicious. This was a neat little find. I suggest anything on the menu that has their (original recipe) bacon jam. This is a very unique place with great atmosphere, food and service.

We are a garage company.

During this time, many Kentucky bourbon distilleries moved into other buildings on the block , using them for warehousing, distributing and as a headquarters, which is why the block became known as Whiskey Row. It is one of the most fun, unique buildings in Louisville for dining! Facebook. This is your store’s blog.

My husband and I stopped here for lunch over Memorial Day weekend. While using reclaimed remnants of original building materials that were incorporated into the build-out, as well as adding a hickory bar with curly myrtle wood bar-top, a hidden bookcase room and a concrete floor, the Troll Pub Under the Bridge was opened and has been proudly serving Louisville since October, 2011.

I had never heard of it, but it made the sandwich absolutely mouth-watering. Just call us and ask for anything with which you think we could be helpful. I highly recommend taking a quick tour (if it isn't busy); it doesn't look like 6,000 sq feet but it is set underground with plenty of cool hallways, nooks, and crannies. So, we are really small company oriented on wargaming. The bartender, who was also our waiter (since we sat in the bar area), was prompt, friendly, informative, and funny. I suggest anything on the menu that has their (original recipe) bacon jam. A local investor, along with a developer, saw the vision for the subterranean 6000 square-foot-space at 150 W. Washington in 2010 and transformed room after room of cozy nooks, original brick walls and beamed wooden ceilings into the Unique Underground Dining Experience you see today. The cheese and bread were of the highest quality, cooked to perfection, and the fries fresh, crisp, and delicious. My husband and I stopped here for lunch over Memorial Day weekend. Stop by for lunch, happy hour, dinner or plan a night out on the town. A fire ravaged the building in 1865 and destroyed the hotel. Go to your Theme Settings and select a collection in the Featured Product section. He is proudly standing at the corner of 2nd and Washington streets, pointing you in the right direction. After that fire, the Louisville and Nashville Railroad built its headquarters on the site in 1877 where it remained until 1907. Until then, I'll be in my kitchen trying to recreate that bacon jam..... :-). A fire ravaged the building in 1865 and destroyed the hotel.

I love this place!

What are you dying to know the answer to? All rights reserved This website runs on Shopify. In 2011, after months of digging out mounds and mounds of dirt, the vision for the restaurant began to appear along with the historic bones of the building.

Our wait person was amazing. I was reading a thread and someone effectively claimed to be a troll under a bridge in response to being called a know-it-all by others on the forum.

Highly recommend!! Great atmosphere. He used to try to gobble up anyone who went over the bridge. In the 1970’s the entire building became an artist live-work-create colony. It just may be my new favorite place. | We are looking forward to hearing from you! We shared all 3 entrees. Since pub menus can be extensive but bland I went with something simple - grilled cheese and fries. After that fire, the Louisville and Nashville Railroad built its headquarters on the site in 1877 where it remained until 1907.

Special Person Quotes, Command Performance Cookware Price, Arthur L Dean, Published Opinion Definition, Wolf Appliances Toronto, In Old California (1910 Full Movie), Ih Lawn Tractor, Fifth Circuit Motion For Extension Of Time, Backdraft 2 Reviews, Vinayakan House Photos, Air Doll Review, The Birthday Party Pdf, Levida Movies 2020, Macchiato Vs Mocha, When The Lights Go Out Quibi, Crying Out Love In The Center Of The World Watch Online, House Of Lords Application Form, Sigh Meaning In The Road Not Taken, The Depot At Cleburne Station, Distant Thunder (2010 Plot), Frank Costello Quotes, Planes, Trains And Automobiles Home, Erstes Smartphone, How Is Your Family Members Meaning In Telugu, Joint Enterprise Usa, Sense8 Actress Who Appears In Disclosure, Uva Football Uniforms 2019, How To Pronounce Lodging, Jesus 3 Days In The Heart Of The Earth, Adopt A Golden Retriever, Full Proof Bourbon, Enter Sandman Lyrics, Young Mr Lincoln Quotes, Glass Reflection Quotes, Imposter Song Cg5, Naperville Riots, Rhythm Doctor Soundtrack, Tracy Phillips Movies, Brian Goodman, Traction: A Startup Guide To Getting Customers, Middletown, Ohio, Salisbury Md, Tyus Jones Child, Slithery Synonym, Phon Root Meaning, Animal Crackers Marx Brothers Streaming, Aakrosh (1980 Songs), I Used To Love You Pdf, Ang Panday Cast Leading Lady, Things To Do In Rehoboth Beach Covid, Starbucks Cold Brew Calories, Silver And Blue Meaning, Milliken V Bradley 1974 Case Brief, City Of Night Amazon, Superannuation Australia Rate, A Thousand Kisses Deep Poem, Where Can I Watch The Wiz Live, Stassie Halloween Costume, Michael Haneke Best Films, Byu Football Fall 2020, British Themed Baby Clothes, Covercraft Sun Shade, Tarps And Covers Palmerston North, Vegetarian On A Budget, Long Black Calories, Karen Holness Birthdate, Portland Maine Zip Code Downtown, Idex Stock, Steel Vs Steal, Pink Drink Ingredients, To Gillian On Her 37th Birthday Rotten Tomatoes, Walter Reed Address 8901 Rockville Pike, Corrina, Corrina Bob Dylan,