He is a director and producer, known for The Larry Sanders Show (1992), Malcolm in the Middle (2000) and The Wizard (1989). Todd Holland was bornon December 13, 1961 in Kittanning, Pennsylvania, United States, is Producer, Director, Writer. (on early HBO directing): It changed my career forever in terms of how I viewed comedy. Todd Holland was born on December 13, 1961 in Kittanning, Pennsylvania, USA. Todd is now single. Todd Holland Bio/Wiki, Net Worth, Married 2018 Todd Holland was born in 1961 in Kittanning, Pennsylvania, USA. Todd Holland is from Meadville, Pennsylvania. People from Crawford County, Pennsylvania, Film director Todd's personal network of family, friends, associates & neighbors include Kaitlin Holland, Bryce Holland, Randall Holland, William Holland and Lanita Holland. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Holland then started working in the Fox sitcom Malcolm in the Middle where he directed 26 episodes and served as co-executive Producer for the show. FREE Background Report. TV Series executive producer - 29 episodes, TV Series executive producer - 22 episodes, TV Series executive producer - 8 episodes, TV Series executive producer - 13 episodes, TV Series executive producer - 7 episodes, TV Series co-executive producer - 32 episodes, 2000 - 2003 supervising producer - 3 episodes, 2001, TV Series created by - 13 episodes, 2004 written by - 1 episode, 2004 story - 1 episode, 2004, My So-Called Life: My So-Called Life Story, Secrets from Another Place: Creating Twin Peaks, Himself - Nominated: Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series, Himself - Winner: Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series, Himself - Nominated: Outstanding Directing in a Comedy Series, Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Comedy Series', Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series, Outstanding Individual Achievement in Directing for a Comedy Series, Outstanding Individual Achievement in Directing in a Comedy Series. Holland worked with Justin Berfield, with whom he had worked on Malcolm in the Middle, on Sons of Tucson, a 2010 Fox television sitcom. Required fields are marked *.

Holland earned two Emmy Awards for the show: both wins were for Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series, his first one for the pilot episode of the series, the second for the season two episode "Bowling"—for which he also won the DGA award for excellence in comedy directing. Television director Check Reputation Score for Todd Holland in Fort Mill, SC - View Criminal & Court Records | Photos | Address, Email & Phone Numbers | Personal Review | $100 - $149,999 Income & Net Worth Todd has a reported annual income of $30 - 39,999 and a current net worth value of greater than Less than $1. Your email address will not be published. Malcolm in the Middle (2000-2004)as Producer, The Larry Sanders Show (1992-1998)as Producer, Your email address will not be published. I've always had a darker sensibility in comedy, so the fact that the content on HBO was edgy was very engaging to me. They have three children. Todd's personal network of family, friends, associates & neighbors include Robin Holland, Stacy Harmon, Gary Holland, Gary Holland and Patricia Holland. Holland has been married to actor and singer Scotch Ellis Loring since 2008.

Todd Holland Net Worth. It was freewheeling, amazing. FREE Background Report. He is a producer and director, known for The Real O'Neals (2016), Malcolm in the Middle (2000) and The Larry Sanders Show (1992 Todd Holland was born on December 13, 1961 in Kittanning, Pennsylvania, USA. Holland was born in Kittanning, Pennsylvania and raised in Meadville, Pennsylvania. Check Reputation Score for Todd Holland in Randolph, NJ - View Criminal & Court Records | Photos | Address, Email & Phone Number | Personal Review | $250K+ Income & Net Worth Todd has a reported annual income of $100 - 149,999 and a current net worth value of greater than $100,000 - $249,999… He is a producer and director, known for The Real O'Neals (2016), Malcolm in the Middle (2000) and The Larry Sanders Show (1992).

He graduated in 1985 from UCLA's school of Theater, Film and Television. He directed five of the thirteen episodes and executive produced the series. He was an honor student, graduating from Meadville Area Sr. High School-M. A. S. H. While there, he wrote, directed and produced several parodies of movies popular at the time. He has been married to Scotch Ellis Loring since 2008. The couple are fathers to triplets, born in 2010 via a surrogate. Television producer. Todd Holland was born on December 13, 1961 in  Kittanning, Pennsylvania, United States, is Producer, Director, Writer.

Carlotta Coffret Ultra Collector, Kids Cups, Scoop Me Urban Dictionary, Harrison Wells (earth-19), Emma Roberts Mother, Land Of The Lost Theme Song Lyrics 1991, That Would Be Enough Lyrics, Who Wrote Just A Dream, Walk Em Down Roblox Id Bypassed, Santiago Cabrera Height, Coronado Skink, Rey Malonzo Wikipedia, Bakhtiari Persian Rugs For Salelyrics It Ain't Necessarily So, Sarah-jane Crawford Husband, Philadelphia Protest Tomorrow, Slipknot Mate Feed Kill Repeat Cd For Sale, Hyundai Tucson Interior, Money Heist Season 4 Episode 9, Justin Dior Combs Age, Gilbert Ball, Paul, Apostle Of Christ Cast, Who Is Gunner Romney, Best Starbucks Hot Coffee Combinations, The Traveller Book Rpg,