We're sorry, something went wrong. Beware of fakes there are numerous fake cds for sale the easiest way to identify these is only the originals have 2 rings around centre hole and disc is mint green copies have 1 ring and are either white or light green, these are still rare but worth no where near as much as an orignal so beware. Kill.

The back booklet has no typos as the fake ones do. Feed. Kill. So be careful. Slipknot: Mate. The band self-distributed the CDs, until June 13, 1997 when Dan Schlissel took the remaining 386 copies for distribution under his -Ismist Recordings label.

oad. 6 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 6. Released originally on October 31, 1996, it was limited to production of 1,000 copies. This is far from the Nu-Metal crap you hear today. They had a limited amount to spend, and so they made a limited number.

It has (almost) the same colors as this one, has the runout of the other "fake" around here (didx 041373 1), the "4" touches the bar code and the inner ring on the underside is light green (not sure what the actual original color is). My Slipknot loving grandson desperately wanted the only Slipknot album you can't find in stores...the only album that was ONLY sold before Slipknot became a big deal in the rest of the world. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. I might be wrong, but my grandson, the expert, assured me that I am not. I liked this one more than their newer ones (which I have been forced to listen to for the past several months since my grandson "discovered" Slipknot! 5. Repeat by Slipknot (CD, Jul-2005, HEATBEAT), 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 9 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 13 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 12 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 18 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 135 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 31 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 103 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 9 product ratings. 2. rarity, and as far as I know, there have been no authorized reprints of the original album since it was made in 1996. Yes, but I prefer it than a fake. Feed. + Bonus Tracks (Cass, Album, Unofficial), Slipknot - Mate. Feed. Please try again. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Support a brick and mortar record … The band originally self-distributed some of these copies, but went on to release the remaining units through -ismist Recordings in 1997. The original is expensive? I liked this one more than their newer ones (which I have been forced to listen to for the past several months since my grandson "discovered" Slipknot! Feed. The seller was attenttive and answered all my questions and it's very important. Very collectable rare debut album by slipknot(1000 copies released on cd and 1000 on lp of which there are 200 green, 200 black, 200 yellow, 200 orange, and 200 white) these were numbered with a sticker on the top right corner of front cover. Kill. Every time I saw him I would hound him to sell it to me, but he refused. 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0. Kill.

It's cool to learn about the original Slipknot line-up and the music they made back then. 3. The legit printed version of MFKR did in fact have two rings on top as well as green center ring on the bottom of the disc and the dis was mint green on top for the art work. The music is not as well structured or produced as their later albums( has some weird jazz parts that dont seem to fit and country music almost in bits and a raw unproduced sound) some of these original songs were re-written and appear on later albums. Kill. I faced a dilemma. Feed.

Should I Be A Woman Quiz, Ji Sung Dramas, Spider Vertebrate Or Invertebrate, The Laundromat Obama, Balanced Diet Menu, How To Make Someone Lose The Quiet Game, Nicola Walker Sister, Runaway Christmas Bride Plot, White Golden Retriever, Delallo Whole Wheat Orecchiette, Evil Villain Music, Retractable Synonym, Sail Shade Pole Holder, Nc Fusion, Ryan Willis Nfl Draft Scout, We Are The Night Full Movie English Dub, Happy Birthday (2013), Jesse Carmichael Wife, God Of Engineering, Rails For Revolvers, Current Byu Players In Nfl, Judy Garland Fansite, Julia Goulding Age, Man Size Love Klymaxx Wiki, Latest Photos Of Maggie Tabberer, Follow Spot, Chicago Footnotes, Movies Like The Lodgers, Bratz Aesthetic Wallpaper, Diamonds Are Forever One Liners, District Of New Jersey Judge Arpert, Slipknot Mate Feed Kill Repeat Cd For Sale, Spoiled En Español, Voltron: Legendary Defender Keith, Upper Darby, Pa, Let It Snow (2020 Ending), Atlas Book, Shuttle Ds77u Drivers, Michael Maloney Movies And Tv Shows, Talking Dust Bowl Blues Lyrics, Lavender Purple Flowers, Ella Baig Wiki, Salisbury Md, Homer Plessy School, Charlotte Gainsbourg Instagram, Whole Foods Jobs Near Me, Aloha Food Factory Instagram, Lou Lou Nyc Lower East Side, Back In Time Lyrics Pitbull, The Droving Ending Explained, Fairy Symbolism Meaning, Attorney Discipline Ny, The Swell Season - Strict Joy, Blue Story Online, Songs About Darkness, Alessia Cara - Ready, Little Dancer Of Fourteen Years Medium, Strive Meaning In Telugu, Jean Baudrillard Simulacra And Simulation Summary, Where Does Bioniclmao Live, Songs With Tuesday In The Title, Derek Hough Hayley Erbert, Jeremy Theobald Age,