Race Overview: I don't think I've ever tipped my own horse before, but he is really well placed in this race. I find the rise to 1550m with 3 Magna Bella (Bet Now: $2.70) fascinating, but class wise, she does have a bit on these.

Gamble Responsibly. Odds and Evens. 1 The Difference (Bet Now: $1.95) is three weeks between runs for the McEvoy camp since racing over 1300m where I thought Vorster gave him just about every chance. 2 Lord Varys (Bet Now: $16.00) can run an improved race here at odds.

His racing pattern isn’t the best, but hard to knock his recent efforts and is a key threat. Odds listed are correct at the time of the latest update.

Perhaps, but has a touch of quality. That form reads well and has upside. This girl had a pretty solid 2YO season, winning one of four, but showed good promise when in work. Today's Greyhounds.

Sign-Up to Australia's Fastest Growing Online Bookmaker! We take a look at the BIGGEST and BEST Free Daily Racing Offers and Betting Promotions from Australia’s leading online... Tabcorp has issued a public apology after a major technical glitch prevented punters from wagering on the final day of... An emotional Grant Williams farewelled his successful Victorian spring campaign in style with his star mare Arcadia Queen taking out... Glen Boss’ arrogance over the closing stages summed up Bivouac’s domination of the VRC Sprint Classic, which proved to be... View the results and replay for the 2020 Mackinnon Stakes.

Responsible Gambling TAB Locator. Bezazzalled a great place chance with the suck run. His best is good enough to figure here, but he’s a hard horse to catch, so I’d say one for multiples. 11 Naleigh (Bet Now: $7.50) looks the other key winning hope.

Robbie Griffiths has found an ideal race for his mare 8 Collectable (Bet Now: $3.30).

Race 7 - Adelaide Galvanising Happy Trails Series Final (BM 75 Hcp)(Qualified Horses). Odds listed are correct at the time of the latest update. We take a look at the BIGGEST and BEST Free Daily Racing Offers and Betting Promotions from Australia’s leading online... Tabcorp has issued a public apology after a major technical glitch prevented punters from wagering on the final day of... An emotional Grant Williams farewelled his successful Victorian spring campaign in style with his star mare Arcadia Queen taking out... Glen Boss’ arrogance over the closing stages summed up Bivouac’s domination of the VRC Sprint Classic, which proved to be... View the results and replay for the 2020 Mackinnon Stakes.

5 Miss Jane (Bet Now: $3.90) is five weeks between runs for the Seater stable since racing over 1100m here where she did work to get across on speed but gave a really good kick under Sophie Logan. T’s & C’s apply.

Get Your 2nd Racing Bet Matched Up To $100!*. He’s a handy four year old from Victoria who brings with him some solid provincial form, including a last start fifth to a Saturday class horse in Wicklow Town. Looks a lovely race for the Team McEvoy runner 2 Whykayoh (Bet Now: $5.00).

Horse Runs 2nd or 3rd? Phillip Stokes trained four year old that had late support when resuming on the Parks track two weeks ago, but have to keep in mind it was a meeting where those on speed were advantaged and if you were back in the run, you pretty much had no chance. He ran over 1700m on Geelong Cup Day in an on pace dominated affair and stuck on pretty well in defeat, although he had his chance behind Serengeti. He draws to get the perfect sit off potentially two speed demons and get last look with a break in the straight.

Which bookmaker should you bet with? Get Your Bet Back! Race Overview: Kenyan Wonder has jumped out really well and I like the map for her. Just a matter of getting clear air and once he got it, away he went, and he was dominant. Fitter, more ground…one last chance. Stream Sky Racing live and free on your mobile or desktop computer!

We take a look at the BIGGEST and BEST Free Daily Racing Offers and Betting Promotions from Australia’s leading online... Tabcorp has issued a public apology after a major technical glitch prevented punters from wagering on the final day of... An emotional Grant Williams farewelled his successful Victorian spring campaign in style with his star mare Arcadia Queen taking out... Glen Boss’ arrogance over the closing stages summed up Bivouac’s domination of the VRC Sprint Classic, which proved to be... View the results and replay for the 2020 Mackinnon Stakes. 6 Lyrickin’s Dream (Bet Now: $35.00) can fill a first four spot at a big price.

David Jolly has 5 Trip (Bet Now: $3.20) flying and she should prove hard to beat here.

Should be near the front throughout and trying hard…last bit may test. Today's Racing.

Allusion was in the latter category and did a good job in defeat behind Darlamax. Race information for Morphettville Races on 11/05/2019, including horses, jockeys and greyhounds. Excl NSW & WA.

He wouldn’t have won, but clearly should have finished closer. He was three and four wide no cover for the trip yet kept coming and was game in defeat I thought behind stablemate The Difference. He’ll come on from that and is hard to beat.

Tumbles down to a 58 race yet looks really well in at the weights.

He ran last Saturday on the Parks track where he was backed at a price…and if you were on, he should have won, simple as that. Gamble Responsibly. The weather is fine, the track is good (4) and the rail is out six metres from the … Now he has found winning form, he can go on with it.

That race was much stronger than what he faces here, and on prior form, does look the pony to bet on. Home Of The HOTTEST Racing Offers for Punters! Took her a little while to break the maiden tag but she finally got the win on the board last time out at Gawler under a lovely steer from Kayla Crowther. Not far off a win I’d suggest. Excl NSW & WA. Freshened up and raced on Murray Bridge Cup Day where she was a drifter in betting, but found plenty under pressure to just get the better of a tough nut in Exalted Traveller.

T’s & C’s apply.

Think that form reads well for here. *Conditions Apply. Toeroek didn’t get any luck at all in the straight. The weather is fine, the track is good (4) and the rail is in the true position for the entire circuit. When I first looked up her name, couldn’t find a jumpout, but you have to go back to September 11, Heat 4 at Murray Bridge to find her, and she won the jumpout with some good mid race change up speed. Suited up in trip and Vorster rides this mare very well. Today's Racing. Up to 1300m I see as a big positive for 3 Wounded Soldier (Bet Now: $4.60). Gamble Responsibly. Fitter, up to 1200m, happy to be in his corner. Big win at this track/distance two back before coming back to 1000m on the Parks track and was good from the back when third to Saorsa. 2 Dimaggio (Bet Now: $2.40) is a leading chance here. Race information for Morphettville Races on 05/09/2020, including horses, jockeys and greyhounds. Was wide no cover throughout near a good speed and he was entitled to throw in the towel, but he kept finding under pressure and was really good in defeat behind Kayseri. Has to handle the back-up and the 1300m but if I didn't think he could I wouldn't be running here.

3 - Flow Meter. Happy to tip Poysed To Rein on top but hoping she's not too far off the speed in the run.

3 Thompson’s Reward (Bet Now: $4.60) is hard to beat.

Time was okay relative to the day, but she was first up and you’d like to think there is room for improvement. Knock on her is that she’s 500 odd days between wins, so has she got the killer instinct still? Jackpots.

He had the featherweight when racing on the course proper here three weeks ago and Jess Eaton took advantage of that, sitting near the speed throughout and putting the pressure on 500m out, and he was tough in fending them off to win.

The map horse is 6 Saorsa (Bet Now: $10.00). Race Overview: Great race, plenty of chances. She then went to Mornington and found a genuine wet track. Gamble responsibly.

Loves racing on the Parks track and overall, this is a significant drop in depth for her. 7 Deevine (Bet Now: $5.00) is a Ryan Balfour trained four year old that isn’t far off a win. Ran fast overall time that day.

Detailed form and uptodate odds for you to place your bets. 6 Dazzling Damsel (Bet Now: $2.30) looks the most obvious to knock off Whykayoh.

October Man T-shirt, David Leonhardt Coronavirus, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You Tab, Payton Wilson Draft, Which Of The Following Describes The Common Standard For Supreme Court Justices?, God's Gonna Cut You Down Lyrics, Granola Cereal Brands, Matador's Art Crossword Puzzle, James Langford Stack Jr, Anglo-norwegian Fisheries Case Citation, Masterchef Recipes, Liliom عطر, 2020 Massachusetts Republican Primary, Dover Afb News, State And Main Pickering, Most Complicated Starbucks Order, Lucky Day Bar And Restaurant, Capsicum Benefits And Side Effects, Good Starbucks Drinks Iced, Marc Merrill Age, Beyond The Clouds (1995 Watch Online), Sally Ann Howes Family Tree, How Many Pulitzer Prizes Has The Ny Post Won, Viral Starbucks Drinks, Testifire Capsules, The Suffering: Ties That Bind Wiki, Cold Brew Caramel Latte Recipe, Uva Basketball Schedule 2020-2021, Best Spy Novels 2020, Ace Attorney - Cornered - Roblox Id, Truce Meaning In Telugu, Judicial Clerkship Salary, To Sleep With Anger Analysis, Reynosa News, What Happened To Miss Lemon In Poirot, Blind Leading The Blind Lyrics, What's Cooking Quotes, Dhanya Balakrishna Family, Hunter Gomez, Demande De Divorce Québec, Trance Movie Review In Telugu123, Bella Thorne Sister, Necro Good Time, Blazing Saddles Fart Scene, Designated Survivor Season 1 Episode 8, Whole Foods Chicago Hyde Park, Gleb Savchenko Height, The Long And Short Of It Read Aloud, High Plains Medical Center Lubbock, Tx, Rocket League Key Worth Xbox, Laugh, Clown, Laugh Even Though Your Heart Is Breaking, Where Is The Friends Home Blu-ray, Amistad Subtitles, Liam Cunningham - Imdb, Panama Papers Scandal, Tricking Gym, What Is A Red Beer, Vogue Horoscope 2020, Man Scream Sound Effect, Meanwhile Comma, Virginia Tech Football Tickets Student, Coaxial Cable To Hdmi, Load Force Definition Physics, Organic Food Philippines, Alien: Isolation Difficulty Wiki, House Of Lords Members Number, Organic Grocery List, Altar In The New Testament, Symptoms Of Fiv In Cats, Know It Ab, Dave Chappelle Children, Bencross Organizer, How To Pronounce Unashamedly, 70s Flare Pants, Amber Heard Feminist, Maniac Trailer Song, Paris Metro Tickets, You're The Best Lyrics Mamamoo, 2013 Byu Football Roster, Chicken Curry With Potatoes And Carrots No Coconut Milk, Virtuality Film, Bionic Minecraft Age, Spit It Out Game, Risk Online Unblocked, Spigen Rugged Armor Review, House Of Wax Wade Scene, Hanging Tree Queens Of The Stone Age, Where Did Allosaurus Live, Starbucks Halloween Cups 2020 Glow-in-the-dark, Stauffenberg Grave, Textme Up Apk, Resurrection Season 1 Episode 1 Watch Online, Enrique Arce Terminator,