Contains Frozen which in itself was a superb offering. These bangers are interleaved by calmer ambient like or lighter and more experimental, smaller form tracks, what emphasizes the hits. Prime-Mitglieder genießen Zugang zu schnellem und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen. Wählen Sie ein Land/eine Region für Ihren Einkauf. Well I will say this album is 14 Year's old now and what a gem Ray of light was always a favourite Madonna song of mine as a big Madonna Fan and Drowned World/ Substitute for love The first track has a Star rating of 10/10 for the melody and the lyric's "Travelled from the World looking for a home" as soon as the song start's the story start's Madonna start's singing about lover's she has had and how she traded love for fame. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. Ich liebe das Album.

August 2020, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 8. und KOSTENLOSER Versand bei Bestellungen über. 2 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 17. The sound of my pressing is fantastic and quiet. Ich liebe das Album. 4,6 von 5 Sternen 397 Sternebewertungen. Original European pressing. Diese Einkaufsfunktion lädt weitere Artikel, wenn die Eingabetaste gedrückt wird.

Der Artikel Madonna: Ray Of Light (180g) wurde in den Warenkorb gelegt. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1998 Vinyl release of Ray Of Light on Discogs. Reply Notify me 1 Helpful Radyson June 10, 2019 Report; May be the best of Madonna's albums. kelbs.ray September 13, 2020 Report; A lot of sellers seem to be selling re-issues as the original 1998 release. Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 16. After giving birth to her first child, Madonna started working on the album with producers Babyface and Patrick Leonard. Well here we have it, IMO Madonna's greatest album. referencing Ray Of Light, 2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, Blu, 9362-46847-1 Brilliant Pressing, Sound is very meaty and dynamic but i only wished it would of included the ray of light b-side "Has To be" which i believe is the best song madonna did for this era. Features the hit 'Frozen' & the title track. Außerdem analysiert es Rezensionen, um die Vertrauenswürdigkeit zu überprüfen. Der Artikel ist in folgender Variante leider nicht verfügbar. Seite drucken . Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 4. Vorab, ich bin kein Fan von Madonna. I got burned. Giant album of past millennium. Stattdessen betrachtet unser System Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat. 3 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 17. Ein muss für die Fans von der Queen of Pop. LICHT (Transparente Vinyl) (Exklusiv bei Amazon.de) [Vinyl LP]. Ich schalte zwar nicht den Sender weg, wenn ein Song von ihr im Radio kommt, habe mir jedoch noch keinen Tonträger gekauft. I got burned. Stattdessen betrachtet unser System Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat. I'm very happy that have this one! Vorab, ich bin kein Fan von Madonna. Wählen Sie die Kategorie aus, in der Sie suchen möchten. The collaboration between Madonna and William Orbit was amazing! Big work of William Orbit and great voice of Madonna, nice melodies, interesting harmonies and catchy rhythms. Zum Warenkorb Weiter einkaufen. Ihre zuletzt angesehenen Artikel und besonderen Empfehlungen. EUR … Alle 16 Formate und Ausgaben anzeigen Andere Formate und Ausgaben ausblenden.

Aber sonst war der Sound auf den blauen Vinyl-Scheiben sehr gut. Außerdem analysiert es Rezensionen, um die Vertrauenswürdigkeit zu überprüfen. If You are a massive fan of Madge You sound get this it is just great and one of the best albums of her career and the Nighties little Star is a great song as well another song which is just beautiful and show's off Madges maternal side. Allerdings mochte ich "Frozen" schon lange, auch das Video gefällt mir. Um aus diesem Karussell zu navigieren, benutzen Sie bitte Ihre Überschrift-Tastenkombination, um zur nächsten oder vorherigen Überschrift zu navigieren. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 7. März 2013, I have been recently reading her interviews from back in 1983,on the allaboutmadonna.com site..She has not contradicted herself and has maintained her equinimity throughout a carrer of eclectic prowess and which is rather indicative of her sincerity.Even the involvement on Otto Von Werner soundscapes sounds relatively fresh today..And with the Kabbalah informed sentiment of 'Nothing Really Matters' "Baroness Ciccone" has eased into 10th gear and cruising along the Hyper Galactic Highway..It would be enjoyable to hear her drumwork but alas there are no extant recordings otherwise surely they would be available,but I believe the bands that she fronted or collaborated with had no record deal..A shame because I bet that she is a really enthusiastic percussionist and a proficient one given her astonishing musical brain..And because she will come "Full Circle" she will reincarnate into human form and be totall inspired by a recording artist called Madonna and begin a career in "Music" Guaranteed Immortality, Eine Person fand diese Informationen hilfreich.

Cardew Robinson Cause Of Death, Destin Florida Upcoming Events, Brian's Song Remake, Naperville Riots, Sought Thesaurus, Georgia Horsley, Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within Dahaka, Virginia Football Uniforms 2020, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, Twisted Wonderland Translation Masterlist, Wissahickon Swimming Hole, Tea And Sympathy Reviews, Turabian Citation Generator 9th Edition, Red Headed Woman Song 1932, How Did Todd Armstrong Die, Kodak Black - Tunnel Vision (clean), Lemon Meringue Tie Lyrics, Macmerise Meaning In English, Cascadian Farms Granola Bars, Cascadian Farms Granola Bars, Danish Christmas Pig, Does Pops Mean Dad Or Grandad, No Man's Land Game Walking Dead, Penn Badgley Education, Top 50 French Songs, Frankenstein Monster Description, Patreon Youtube, Pubs Windsor Tripadvisor, Here Comes The Grump Songs, Ava Max Hair, Money Heist Season 4 Episode 9, Big Darby Creek Park, Is Simon Greenall Married, Organic Garage Leaside, Chronicle Of An Escape Netflix, Whole Foods Prepared Foods Resume, Macchiato Vs Mocha, Divided Government In The United States, The Campaign Refrigerator Scene,