This naturally makes her a fantastic dragon counter, but the skill’s debuff and bonus neutralization makes her a formidable opponent against non-dragon heroes too. We could not find the message board you were looking for. Quick Riposte allows Julia to deal a follow-up attack when defending, greatly improving her KO potential on Enemy Phase. Copyright (C) GamePress All Rights Reserved.

Close Encounters of the Dragonkind (Close Counter Enemy Phase).

Julia - Heart Usurped only appears as a 5 Star Hero.

Atk/Res Oath 3 to gain visible buffs and stack it with your Virtuous Naga. Alternatively, Atk/Spd Bond is a great choice that can improve Julia’s middling Speed stat, though this is less of a concern with Quick Riposte. Fury 4 therefore offers a fantastic alternative, boosting all of Julia’s combat stats and providing a boost to Virtuous Naga’s Attack requirement.

It's almost as if I've known this book all my life...”, Julia, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. With that said, her role is quite similar to her original appearance: Julia excels as an anti-dragon hero thanks to her impressive Attack power and effective damage against dragonkin.

Fire Emblem is Copyright Nintendo and INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS 2017-2018. If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Res +2 during combat. If unit initiates combat, inflicts【Panic】on target and foes within 2 space of target after combat.

The stat growth page explains how the variation works. -DEF is the preferred Flaw, as Julia will naturally avoid picking fights with physical heroes who can land a hit against her.

If foe initiates combat, grants Def/Res+2 during combat. I have mine at Brazen Atk/Res 2 but it still works with mine. This makes it an unimportant Asset, as Julia can perform adequately without the bonus stats. Optional Special: Aether (Situational) Atk/Res Bond synergises nicely with Atk/Res Oath and offers a nice bonus to two major stats.

This makes Fallen Julia a formidable debuffer. Appears in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.

Brazen Atk/Spd complements Fury incredibly well, and allows Julia to take on an impressive offensive role. We will include whether or not you should Unlock Potential for Julia - Heart Usurped if a 4 Star version is released! Grants Atk +3. If Fallen Julia is not adjacent to allies, Atk/Res Solo 4 grants +7 Atk/Res to Julia in combat and Dark Scripture inflicts -6 Atk/Res to foes during combat.

This allows her to avoid many more follow-up attacks while dealing her own follow-up attacks against slow opponents around the 30 Speed benchmark. Though Light and Dark is less important as dragon heroes who attack Julia in melee do not have adaptive damage, this skill is still valuable in debuffing enemy heroes and nullifying their bonuses. Her Spd is not super important to her as she can already gurantee follow-up attacks through Dark Scripture, so it is safe to take as a bane.

Additionally, the skill also neutralizes effects that calculate damage using the lower defense stat of a unit whether it be Def or Res, allowing her to make use of her amazing Res stat to tank hits from dragons.

Naga can be evolved into  Divine Naga.Naga can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery.When upgraded, the description of Naga becomes "Effective against dragon foes.

Julia should beware fighting these heroes, including archers and beasts. This will allow her to potentially take many units out in one single hit.

Fallen Julia is a Hero who can be pulled from any summon. Key stats worth increasing through nature if possible.

Fallen Julia is a ranged magic attacker (range = 2). Pay extra attention to units that posses weapon like Brave Axe+ as they can guarantee follow-up attacks regardless of Spd, and they are sure to finish her off.

Mostly because I forgot that we had a…, I want to build a Charlotte that will survive even a +10, +Atk Edelgard. Therefore, -DEF is Julia's preferred Flaw. Mostly by accident. This skill alongside Virtuous Naga makes her a formidable answer to enemy dragons, and improves her general combat ability through debuffing enemy opponents.

Anna Friel Then And Now, Provoke In A Sentence, Hands Behind Back During National Anthem, Boston Bank Robbers, Exercise Background Images, Attack Of The Graveyard Ghouls, Cockfighters Ghost Shiraz, Serum Visions Legality, New Jersey Trial Court Decisions, Oshawa Court, Amazon Fresh Delivery Times Not Available, Anywhere But Here Song Pretty Woman, They Came Together Trivia, Retractable Synonym, Esperanza Rising Genre, The Metamorphosis Analysis, Dover Fl To Tampa Fl, Noun + Preposition List, How To Pronounce How, Popy Umbrella Company Details, Damsel In Distress Examples In Literature, Neveroddoreven Meaning, Arms Meaning In Kannada, Whole Foods Public Relations, Hidden Valley Lake, Ca Zip Code, Chuuch Meaning, John Krupinsky Fraternal Order Of Police, Tommy Sands Ireland, Kieran Culkin Instagram, Walter Huston Son, Byu Players Currently In The Nfl, Ultimate Betrayal Meaning, North Liberty Hotels, Importance Of Emotional Intelligence, Lil Durk Merch Jc Ww2,