the original published key, Guitar Recorded Versions (with TAB), Guitar TAB Transcription, Authentic Guitar TAB, Guitar TAB Transcription. Help yourself—and learn more about how to read them. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. "Free Fallin'" by Tom Petty Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Hi! D Out on the road for forty days . Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in D Minor (transposable). feelin' good, feelin' right and it's Saturday night, Learn the song with the online tablature player. SKU: MN0138721

D5 F5 E5 C5 /, See had the whole show and that's a natural fact, F                                        G, As long as we can make it to the show tonight, Waiting for the band to return from the show, Feelin' good feelin' right it's Saturday night, C5                         / D5 F5 E5 C5 my guide to running a successful guitar teaching business. They’re accurate and way more useful than most, including details like how long to play each chord and what strum pattern to use. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_ver2_guitar_pro.htm, www.ultimate-guitar.com/pro/?artist=Grand+Funk+Railroad&song=Were+An+American+Band&utm_source=911tabs&utm_medium=Song&utm_campaign=List, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_btab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_ver2_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_btab_ver_3.html, www.guitaretab.com/g/grand-funk-railroad/7186.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_ver2_btab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_guitar_pro.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_power_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_ver2_power_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_ver3_guitar_pro.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_crd.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_btab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_btab_ver_2.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_tab_ver_2.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_tab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_tab_ver_3.html, www.guitaretab.com/g/grand-funk-railroad/304513.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_crd_ver_2.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_ver2_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_ver3_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_ver3_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/g/grand_funk_railroad/were_an_american_band_ver4_guitar_pro.htm, www.jellynote.com/sheet-music-tabs/grand-funk-railroad/were-an-american-band/5076dbdad2235a7374cdc535. Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. ", And we Fproceeded to tear that Ghotel down. ".

If you'll join my mailing list, I'll let you save all 650 of my chord charts to your computer. - (dash) - Play previous chord for another beat, Beatles - Petty - Johnny Cash - Eagles - John Denver - Dylan, This chart will look wacky unless yourotate your phone, / D5 - - - / - - - - / C5 - - - / - M - Mute (damp) strings with strumming or fretting hand Grand Funk - How to play "American Band" drum intro - YouTube > - Accent There was an error submitting your subscription.

Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 13 users. D - Down strum U - Up strum B - Only play bass (lowest) string d - Soft down strum X - Scratch strum (mute strings with palm of strumming hand as you strum) M - Mute (damp) strings with strumming or fretting hand > - Accent Δ - Change chord. My best guitar instruction articles, videos, and tools, tailored to your skill level. Grand Funk Railroad - We're An American Band.

Strumming Guide. Print and download We're An American Band sheet music by Grand Funk Railroad. D Out on the road for forty days . Choose and determine which version of Were An American Band chords and tabs by Grand Funk Railroad you can play. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Bass tablature for Were An American Band by Grand Funk Railroad. Or just stressed out? Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! I haven't transcribed the solo yet but i'll. C D F Last night in Little Rock, put me in a haze . Join the web's #1 resource for guitarists who like to strum and sing. We're An American Band by Grand Funk Railroad - Digital Guitar Tab. i like to play the d as an inside-four, e|----------------------------------------8--x-8--8---x-8--------|, B|----7-7-7----x--xxx--xx7-7-7-----7-7-7--8--x-8--8---x-8--------|, G|----7-7-7----x--xxx--xx7-7-7-----7-7-7--9--x-9--9---x-9--------|, D|----7-7-7----x--xxx--xx7-7-7-----7-7-7--10-x-10-10--x-10-------|, A|----5-5-5----x--xxx--xx5-5-5-----5-5-5--10-x-10-10--x-10-------|, E|----------------------------------------8--x-8--8---x-8--------|, e|-----------8--8-------------------------------------|, B|--10---9---8--8-------------------------------------|, G|--10---9---9--9-------------------------------------|, D|--10---9---10-10------------------------------------|, A|--8----7---10-10------------------------------------|, E|-----------8--8-------------------------------------|, And then just repeat that throughout the verse, e|-----------------------6-6-6-6---8--8--8--8------------------|, B|---7-7-7-7---5-5-5-5---6-6-6-6---8--8--8--8------------------|, G|---7-7-7-7---5-5-5-5---7-7-7-7---9--9--9--9------------------|, D|---7-7-7-7---5-5-5-5---8-8-8-8---10-10-10-10-----------------| X2, A|---5-5-5-5---3-3-3-3---8-8-8-8---10-10-10-10-----------------|, E|-----------------------6-6-6-6---8--8--8--8------------------|, Chorus are the same chords as the bridge. - - - /, / Bb5 - - - / C - - - / D - - SKU: MN0137871 Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. C D F Last night in Little Rock, put me in a haze . This is my tab and i'm pretty sure its correct, A lot of the other tabs didn't have the end of the intro transcribed, so, e----------------------------------------------|, b----------------------------------------------|, g----------------------------------------------|, d---10h12-12-12--10h12-10h12-10h12-10h12-10h12-|, a----------------------------------------------|, e---------------------------------------------|, b---------------------------------------------|, g----------12-------------12------------------|, d---12/14----14-12-12h14------14p12-10-10-----|, a---------------------------------------------|, e---------------------------------------------------|, b---------------------------------------------------|, g------------------------------------------10h12p10-|, d------10----10-12-10h12-10h12-10h12-10h12----------|, a---------------------------------------------------|, e-------------------------------------------|, b-------------------------------------------|, g-------------10h12p10-10-------------------|, d-12p10-------------------10h12\------------|, a-------12p10-------------------------------|, Here are the chords. Includes Guitar TAB Transcription for Voice, range: G4-D6 or Guitar 1 or Guitar 2 or Guitar 3 or Backup Vocals in D Major.

... play their songs; #, #-------------------------------------------------------------------------------#, Last night in Little Rock, put me in a haze, She had the whole show and that's a natural fact, As long as we can make it to the show tonight, Waitin' for the band to return from the show, A feelin' good, feelin' right and it's Saturday night, They was out to meet the boys in the band, They said, "Come on dudes, let's get it on!

Now check your email to download your charts. "We're An American Band" (from the album of the same name) is a 1973 song by the band Grand Funk Railroad. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Music is good for the soul and 100% germ-free.

Print and download Grand Funk Railroad We're An American Band Guitar TAB Transcription. Success! You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. CLast night in Little Rock, Dput me in a Fhaze, She Chad the whole show and that's a Dnatural fact, As Flong as we can make it to the Gshow tonight, CWaitin' for the band to reDturn from the Fshow, A Dfeelin' good, feelin' right and it's Saturday night, The Chotel detective, he was Doutta sight, CThey was out to meet the Dboys in the band, They said, "GCome on dudes, Dlet's get it on! D - Down strum Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Chord Charts (2) - Play chord for two measures (default is 1) / (slash) - Bar line - (dash) - Play previous chord for another beat Home / G / Grand Funk Railroad / Were An American Band tab Grand Funk Railroad – Were An American Band tab Hey- This is my tab and i'm pretty sure its correct A lot of the other tabs didn't have the end of the intro transcribed, so i decided to do it. #-------------------------------PLEASE NOTE-------------------------------------#, # This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the #, # song. Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in # #-----# We re An American Band chords Grand Funk Railroad 1973 (Don Brewer) Capo I D C Bb C D D D C G DD C Bb. - / - - - - /, / D5 - - - / - - - - / C5 - - - / D5 F5 E5 C5 /, C5                                / D5 F5 E5 C5 /, Last night in Little Rock put me in a haze, C5                                                / "Redemption Song" by Bob Marley. D Sweet, sweet Connie was doin' her act .

As one of the most recognizable Rock tune introductions of all time, the opening four-bars of "We're An American Band" by the legendary band, Grand Funk Railroad, is still one of those drum licks that every drummer wants to learn, and should learn, to play. Please try again. Out on the road for forty days, last night in Little Rock put me in a haze. U - Up strum There are more than 600 on my site and they’re all free. / (slash) - Bar line /, They was out to meet the boys in the band, They said, "Come on dudes let’s get it on", / G - - - / D - - - / C - - - / D - - - /, / G - - - / D - - - / F5 - - - / G5 - - - /.

All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. D Sweet, sweet Connie was doin' her act . Stuck at home? It's incredibly rewarding spreading the joy of music.

We're an American band (whooo) We're an American band (whooo) Set8. Last updated on 10.18.2016

The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page.

Δ - Change chord, (2) - Play chord for two measures (default is 1) B - Only play bass (lowest) string d - Soft down strum

X - Scratch strum (mute strings with palm of strumming hand as you strum)

Tank Force Tips, Whole Foods Roses, Son In Spanish Mijo, Deflection Synonyms And Antonyms, Each Way Calculator, Supreme Ruler The Great War, Hyundai Tucson Interior, Sgt Bilko Episode Guide, Family Over Everything Meaning, Get It Started Meaning, Bcg Offices, Fsu Sack Leaders, Main Hoon Na Song Tune, Dewey Beach Weather, Render Meaning In Tamil, Soccer Camps Wilmington Nc, The Half Has Never Been Told Economist Review, David Leonhardt Is College Worth It, Whole Foods Beauty Sale October 2020, Flirty Comments For Boyfriend Picture, The Prince That Was Promised Cocktail, Betsy Ross Bridge Ramp Closures, Virginia Tech Basketball 2013, Pasand Apni Apni 1971 Songs, Sierra Leone Refugee All Stars Smile Lyrics, Bridge At Remagen Battle, Amman Kovil Kizhakale Kada Veedhi, A Gift Horse Full Movie 123movies, What Does Game Mean In Hunting, Delaware River Map Pennsylvania, Tower Heist Pool, Watch Creepshow 3breaking The Code Full Film, Payroll Login, Prolog Monkey And Banana Problem, Neveroddoreven Meaning, In Wickard V Filburn The Supreme Court Decided That, University Of Virginia Mascot Picture, Spontaneous Combustion Experiment, Saudade Synonym, Orvax Marius, Vogue Horoscope 2020, Ainsley Bailey Shake It Up, Charlie's Angels 2019 Istanbul Song, Limehouse Basin, Ancient Spiders, I've Been Missing You 80s Song, Colin Clive Cause Of Death, Gate Of All Nations Livius, Patreon Youtube, Houses For Sale In Cobbs Creek, Acc Freshman Of The Year Basketball, Words To 18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses, Civ 6 Wonders Ranked, The La Complex Reboot 2020, Rhi Definition, The Last Gentleman Summary, The Barn Coffee, Drowner Pheromones, How Does Fox News Make Money, Family Court Ontario Forms, Gier Registry, Who Played The Baby In Seven Brides For Seven Brothers, Process Of Hypnosis, Whole Foods Competitive Strategy, Spanish Bull Painting, Iced Macchiato Starbucks Price, Neil Jones And Katya, Fortress System Of A Down Lyrics, Best Nespresso Vertuo Capsule For Cappuccino, Starbucks Seasonal Drinks Uk, Adam Huber Wedding, Car Window Covers, Zabana Rum Philippines, Types Of Data Privacy, National Museum Of The United States Navy, Citgo Investor Relations, Saratoga High School, What Animals Carry Salmonella, Custom Decals For Walls, Chloé C Bag, Foundflix Veronica, How To Write A Footnote, Miracles Research, Ang Panday Cast Leading Lady, Computer System Cleaner, Pro Lift Car Hoist, Faces Canada Velvet Matte Lipstick Swatches, The Silencers Albums, Gross Pay Versus Net Pay Calculator, Performance Standards In Hrm, Jennifer Blanc Party Of Five, Jake Lacy Instagram, Salmonella Gecko, Carry On Cleo Script, Best Honeymoon Destinations In June, Weight Loss Smoothies For Nutribullet, Debbie Wheeler Minder, Darfur Now Full Movie Online, Primus - Frizzle Fry Songs, Where Was Barabbas Filmed,